KAP7 is WATER POLO focused, originally beginning in the pool at a grassroots level. In 1999 the KAP7 founders were running clinics around the USA and saw the need for quality water polo products that were built by people who truly understood and appreciated the sport. It was from these humble beginnings that KAP7 International was founded in 2004. Because of our love of the sport, KAP7 is strategically positioned to focus on water polo. We are excited to be involved in a sport that we are passionate about and are grateful for the many opportunities it has provided us, both personally and professionally.
KAP7 New Zealand is motivated to give back to the sport and proud to support the development of water polo in New Zealand through our direct sponsorship. We invest capital and product at all levels across the globe, including at Club, School and University levels, to foster the development of Water Polo. KAP7 also directly supports 50+ organizations around the world including Water Polo New Zealand and Water Polo Australia. We are also a proud sponsor of the United States and Australian Men's Water Polo Teams. It is an ongoing mission of KAP7 to help grow the sport worldwide, therefore, a portion of every sale we generate goes back to the sport, its athletes and organizations worldwide.
We are proud to hold the following partnerships:
- Official Ball Supplier for Water Polo New Zealand
- Official Sponsor of NSW Water Polo Referees Program
- Official Ball, Uniform and Merchandise Supplier for all WPNSW events and Championships 2020 - 2024
- Official Ball of the Australian Youth Water Polo Championships 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Official Ball of the Australian Water Polo League 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Official Ball & Equipment Partner of Water Polo Queensland 2020-2024